Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why???

My model exams start tomorrow and better still, my first exam is PQT. Oh joy.
I'm trying my best to load something into my atrophied brain but so far I haven't had much success. My classmates (the ones who aren't geeks) will say chuck it and give in a blank paper. Sigh...why, oh why can't I be that brave??

Stupid model exams...stupid PQT which I'm sure I'll never again use in my life as long as I am sane...stupid 2.00PM in the afternoon reminding me that if I don't start now I don't have a chance in hell of even thinking about passing tomorrow.

Do I sound grumpy? Well, I am. As far as I know, there's only one cure: Holidays. Right now, it seems like a faraway, distant dream. Okay, I better get back to pmfs and mgfs and standard deviations and variances...oh God, someone save me before I totally lose it.

0 comments: