Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stuck till next wednesday

I'm missing out on so much! SRM Med is having their THREE day culturals right in the middle of my model exams, which are frankly a waste of time and the meagre effort I put into them. I can't even go on Sunday because, guess what? My semester practicals start on Monday and then it goes on to delight one and all by continuing remorselessly for three consecutive days.

The microprocessor lab alone has me looking up to the ceiling and telling God that I'm sorry that I sleep in on Sundays. I'm being tutored in the basics of computer networks a week before the exam and I've given up on database management systems as a matter of pure luck. Not the best way to prepare for your semester practicals, trust me.

Do you know the last scene in Pirates of the Caribbean when Capt.Jack Sparrow looks up and says, 'Now give me that horizon!'
My horizon is temporarily equivalent to the 15th of October. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 comments: