Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sick and bored

My cold has now progressed to a mild fever. This is so boring. You will not believe how irritating it is to have nothing to do even if this is exactly what I most wanted during my exams. I can't go out with my friends and consequently spent most of yesterday languishing on the couch and watching TV.

Let's see...I started with 'Love and Other Disasters' and simultaneously watched a bit of 'Hell Boy'. Then after a nap to get rid of the headache which was threatening to give me more grief, I watched 'I am Legend'. After that, there weren't any good movies so I sat and watched an episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'. I'm even contemplating watching 'High School Musical 3' today. That is how annoying this cold is.
I'm so jobless that I'm actually blogging about this. God help me.

0 comments: