Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inside my head...

I’m reading...

A Damsel in Distress by P.G.Wodehouse
Macbeth by Will Shakespeare
The comic strips in the newspaper (and laughing out loud)
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
My lab notes (:p)




I’m listening to...

Linger by The Cranberries
21 guns by Green Day
Lucky by Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz
Inner Universe (GIS-SAC soundtrack)
Boulevard of Broken dreams by Green Day
Faint by Linkin Park
Know Your Enemy by Green Day
Right Kind of Wrong by Leann Rimes
Broken by Amy Lee and Seether
Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield
Our Time Now by The Plain White T’s




I’m looking forward to...

Hanging out with the gang
Checking out Sparky’s
Acing my semester practical exams
A fun Diwali
Opening a DMAT account with Remy
Watching a LOT of movies



I’m dreading...

My dentist appointment


Movies I want to watch...

Up
Wake up Sid
Dark Knight
Unnaipol Oruvan
FMA – The Conqueror of Shambala (Meilin, burn everything you have. I’m borrowing the whole lot off of you...:))
New Moon




I’m dreaming of...

Starry skies
Rainy days (mutually exclusive, I understand but a girl can hope right?)
Talking with my friends about absolutely everything



This week, I loved...

My niece’s recitation of Sick by Shel Silverstein
Laughing with my mom
Kidding around with my dad
The lyrics to 21 guns
Complaining about the world in general to my sis




I’m checking out...

http://sakurasworld.wordpress.com


I’m hoping...

The next three days get over before I know it.

2 comments:

Sakura said...

whats DMAT? O_O M no longer Meilin, M Sakura and I happen to like pink :P

Maia said...

Ok saks. :) Dmat is an account you use for online trading. And who said anything about pink???