Thursday, June 4, 2009

The kids in my life!




I was just thinking about the youngest members of my family and they totally deserve an entry for being so cool and everything. So here’s the tyke update:

My niece Divya, is all ready to go to school armed with her Nike (or is it Adidas?) schoolbag, brand new uniform, foot fun shoes and charming personality. She’s going to knock ‘em dead. She can’t wait to leave home and she’s three. Kids these days are way too smart.

Her little brother Ajay, in the meanwhile, continues his ground breaking research on ‘What I can’t eat but tastes good anyway’ and ‘how fast can I crawl away from my mom before she catches up?’ These experiments are neither approved nor appreciated by the higher authorities.

My other nephew (the last one, I swear...for now) Josh, is learning to say very interesting words. His dad’s already taught him ‘mamiar’. A little premature but I’m sure it will end up in the annals of family history as being extremely hilarious and will come back to haunt him when he’s old enough to be embarrassed about it. Sometimes your own family’s out to get you and you don’t even know it. Watch out, Josh.

Ah, to be young and ignorant of what’s waiting for you in the big, bad, mad world...
Has to suck actually. No one tells you anything worth knowing.
If I knew then what I know now, I would have stayed three.

0 comments: