Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ta da! Another sem is over. (Cue: Applause)

You know, it's weird. There's still an entire year of college left. Till 8th semester that is, when I will only have to show my face in college for two days a week. That's something to look forward to, at any rate.

In the more immediate future, guess who's all set to have fun. That's right. Moi. I'm going to spend ten glorious days having as much fun as I humanly can.

I have plenty of things to do. I might be doing my in-plant training these holidays and there's still the matter of turning twenty. So far, I've struck a couple of things off my list but there's still so much I want to do. It includes some impossibilities like going to a Linkin Park concert but there are other things which aren't so impossible. For example, I want to finish writing at least one entire book. Just a small one. I'm thinking of calling it 'Turning Twenty'. Yes, very original I know.



Christmas is less than a month away and I'm looking forward to it. There's something different about it this time. I can feel it already. I spent all of yesterday evening downloading carols and Pride and Prejudice(the movie). Now I can't stop humming 'God rest ye merry gentlemen'.

My room is crying out for attention and I will have to spend a considerable amount of time on that. I don't mind. I actually like cleaning my room. I never know what I'll discover. For example, today I found a whole bunch of friendship bands from way back when and I couldn't throw them out. I couldn't. I'll just find them a new home.

Life is looking good. I'm going to meet my friends, my family, I'm going to be doing things I love and blogging all about it in the most annoyingly comprehensive way. Have fun, folks. I know I will.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The world certainly looks a bit brighter than usual with no semester exams or college to worry abt! :D