Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The last day of my under graduate education.

At this point in my life, I'm seriously tempted to grin and tell the world that I will no longer have to go to college. The joy of not having to worry about using the boy's staircase to lunch and getting hauled up for it. Priceless. 

To be fair, things weren't that bad all the time. Especially during the last semester, I did enjoy myself comparatively. However, I still thumb my nose at everyone who thought that their idea of discipline was more important than actually learning anything in college. 

Anyway, life beckons and so on and so forth. I'm going to be doing a lot of things which are going to take me out of my comfort zone.I have to stay away from home for the first time in my life. I will either hate that or end up liking it immensely. On one hand, I'll have to do my own laundry and do everything on my own. On the other hand, it means independence and self sufficiency which can be a heady mixture. Maybe the next few years will bring out everything I never had the chance to find out about myself so far. 
And I'm looking forward to that.    

0 comments: