Friday, January 28, 2011

3-D movies...what the heck??

Lately, it seems like every movie which comes out is a 3D movie.
Say what you will about amazing technology and how realistic you think the experience is, but I liked the good old 2-D movies just fine, thank you.

For one, those glasses are uncomfortable! In one case, it almost gave me a headache and in the middle of the movie, all I want to do is to take them off. It also makes the picture look darker.

They're also expensive. And I don't like them.

Here you are at the movies, and all you want to do is watch a good film and leave. You enter the theater and sit through five minutes of the movie before you realize that everyone else is wearing 3-D glasses. You rush out to buy said glasses and fork over more money to use them for just around 2 hours. And on top of all that, you realize that you might have just watched the whole thing in 2-D and enjoyed it more. Honestly...I want 2-D back.

0 comments: