Friday, September 10, 2010

Cold, Fever and Exams



I've got a three day weekend, thanks to Ramzan. I also have this bad cold and a bit of a fever so all my plans of...well, anything have to be put on hold till I get better. I think I am getting better, so here's to hoping that I won't have to spend the entire weekend at home with nothing to do.
There has been a sudden spate of fevers and colds in college and at home. Being sick is not fun but thankfully it's on the wane. Almost everyone I know is recovering from either a fever, a cold or both.

My internals start on Monday and as usual, there's going to be a lot of last minute studying going on. Most of the professors have despaired of the hope that we'll get decent marks and have passed on important questions for us to concentrate on. While this is going to help in the short term, I think we're in for a lot of work right before the semesters begin. As usual.

By the way, the thermometer on top is for measuring atmospheric temperature and not body temperature. Nonetheless, it looks pretty cool, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Sayan said...

Get well soon.

And with such a guitar, one can easily measure how "cool" a band is. :)

Maia said...

Lol...thank you. I'm much better now. :)