Monday, April 12, 2010

Study Holidays - Part One

My semester practical exams are over! It wasn’t smooth sailing all through but it's over and that, my friends, is the important thing. The study holidays have begun and I use the word ‘study’ loosely. I’ve already spent three days doing things completely unrelated to academia and I’ve never felt better. The fun ends here though. Unless I at least take out my books by tomorrow, I fear I will be murdered in cold blood by my parents who have this strange idea that I should actually study in the study hols.

The last three days however, have been a blast. It’s great when your friends know how to cook good food, celebrate birthdays or are just amazing people to hang out with. I made a huge list of things to do in my study holidays. It is not humanly possible to do all these things when death by basilisk stares is held over your head, but I intend to try anyway. Keep watching this space for more on Crazy Study Holiday Exploits and How I Placate My Mother. To be continued...

0 comments: