Monday, March 2, 2009

It's that time of the sem again...

Internal exams…it’s nostalgic how I actually used to study for these a year back. Now, I prefer this one week of college to normal working days because I'll take three hours of writing an exam to seven hours of boredom in my college anyday.
This is how internals usually work:

One week to go:

Oh damn, the ints are starting in a week and they are not even close to finishing the stupid portions yet. We’re going to flunk.


Four days to go:

Wait, we have HOW much?


Three days to go (generally a Friday):

Students: “Sir, important questions!”
Professor: “Everything is important.” (Smiles cryptically)
Students: (groan, lament, curse the professor…)


Two days to go:

Forwarded message: “Guys, question paper’s out! These are the important questions…”


9 pm, previous night:

Class/batch mate: “Oh my God, completed anything?”
Moi: “HA HA. Are you trying to be funny…?”


After the exam:

It’s official. We’re going to flunk.


And yet, I’ve never actually flunked in my internals so far. I think it has something to do with that dreaded torture called coaching class. Professors generally want to pass as many of us as they can so they don’t have to put up with us after college.

Stay an extra hour and a half in this place everyday?? I'm sorry but give me liberty or give me death.

3 comments:

Sakura said...

ur coll sounds far better.. i'll write about how they torture us in my coll X_X

Maia said...

Do they...? I thought yours and mine would be somewhat similar...

Sakura said...

mine is worse..