Saturday, February 26, 2011

L'anonyme

I'm dabbling with the idea of going public with this blog. When I started it two years ago, it was only an outlet for me to vent. A pressure valve, if you will, but things changed slowly. Now I write in this blog because it's my very own piece of the internet.

I've been told that I should start a new one entirely on a better platform (maybe even my own site, if possible) with better content for a long time.

Oh yeah, piece of cake. Not! It's easy to write random stuff and just cruise on the gentle wave of anonymity, but the very act of taking away that anonymity gives me the responsibility to write decent stuff which people will not pelt with eggs or other assorted produce. And about content, don't even ask. I can't think of a damn thing. Suggestions, anyone?

2 comments:

Sayan said...

I started as an anonymous blogger but then decided to reveal my identity.

I will suggest that if you want to blog about personal life, it is better to be anonymous. On the other hand, if you are more interested in writing about impersonal stuff, such as Books, History or Politics, you might want to reveal your identity.

Anyway, it depends on your taste. As a reader of this blog, I will only wish to see more posts :)

Maia said...

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. :)