Sunday, December 5, 2010

Can I have my pot of gold now?

I've finally finished my seventh semester exams and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Digital Signal Processing was a nightmare and Information Security was a mystery, but I'm done with it! I don't have to worry about flunking anything till my results come out.

I marked this event with a hugely surprising sleep-over at Remy's. Pizzas, fancy pink soda water which tasted odd, omelettes at midnight and not watching Love and other drugs. And surprises. It was great.
I have a lot to do for the next week but I've given myself an off for this weekend. I need to get back into shape, I need to do some work for my project and placements and I need to start writing again.

The placements this year are supposed to be a lot more promising than last year's. A lot of colleges have already started with campus placements and it looks optimistic. Though the pay package hasn't increased much (the current average is around 3.1-3.5L)there are more jobs. My college hasn't exactly been a rainbow,(more like a prison keeping you from enjoying a rainy day) but can I please have my pot of gold now?