Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And the curtains go up....

The end of college as I've known it is near.
Finally!
Most people still think it's weird that I'm not the least bit nostalgic about college life. Most people are not me. I am going to miss a couple of people, there are some good memories, but not much else.

Now, coming back to the important stuff, what's up next? I have a lot of studying to do, a lot of preparing for placements and the project and since I'll only have to go to college for a couple of days a week, a lot of time to myself. Learning to drive is on the list. So is sleeping in. For almost four years, my weekdays have usually started at 5 a.m. No more. Well, at least till I get a job. I'm even thinking about learning to cook. (We all know how that's going to go. I'm hoping nothing burns down.)

The future is uncertain. It's like being in a theater with no idea what you're going to experience before the curtains are up. And for a change you're behind the curtains.

0 comments: