Thursday, September 17, 2009

To be or not to be. God, do I have to decide???

It is a fact universally acknowledged that I can’t make up my mind. At all. What others perceive as a fault, I’d like to think of as a quirk. At least a quirk sounds better than indecisive and confused.
At this point in my very confusing life, unlike Robert Frost, I have not two but too many roads lying before me and if I took aforementioned person’s advice about setting off on the one less travelled, one of the following scenarios will ensue.

1. My mom will go mad.

2. I find that the road is not at all what I imagined it to be.

3. I’ll have a brilliant time till the coffers run dry.

4. I’ll be the first person to be kicked out of Greenpeace.

5. I’d love every moment of it.

6. Or I’d hate every moment of it.

7. I will decide to chuck it all and wait to be posthumously recognized for my collected written works which, at the moment, are merely regarded to be the ramblings of an indecisive, no...quirky teenager.

8. My mom will go mad.

All in all, not too bad you know.
At the least, you can never say my life is boring.

2 comments:

Sakura said...

I vote for the 'My Mom will go mad' scenario :P That's the one with the probability occurrence of 1 :D

Maia said...

Lol...I have a feeling you're right.